computer aided design (CAD)
Computer Aided Design (CAD) involves the development of computer models of components, which contains exact design dimensions and feature details. CAD has allowed for a revolution in accuracy and complexity across the years, with CAD software increasing in complexity and improving features in line with this trend.
Holding a CAD model of a component allows for bullet-proof communication of manufacturing, aesthetic, assembly and other details. CAD data is invaluable in the modern manufacturing era. Hand-On Industries can construct CAD models of any component, and utilises industry-leading software to create your component exactly as designed in a 3D model.
- Binary Parasolid
- Solidworks Part
- Solidworks Assembly
- Solidworks Drawing
And many more…
- CAM Works
- Corel Draw
- Fusion 360
- Ready for manufacture, industry-standard engineering drawings
- Flexible drawing requirements based on customer needs
- Fully defined and flexible solid models
- Multiple export formats for varied applications
- Material type and additional features (thread type, tolerances etc.) embedded
- Full assemblies of CAD models.
- Assembly method and collision detection
- Motion analysis
- Assembly feasibility assessment