Computer numerical control (cnc) machining
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) is a highly precise method of machining that allows complex 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional parts to be created from stock material.
Hand-On industries utilises Vertical Machining Centres (VMCs) to machine extremely precise and highly repeatable components in wide range of materials. Our VMCs have the capability to utilise a 4th-axis rotary table to machine complex surfaces and profiles.
Hand-On Industries is an industry-leading specialist in CNC machining and works collaboratively with clients to produce high quality components.
Worktable Area |
X | 762 mm
Y | 406 mm
Z | 508 mm
Spindle | 15000 RPM
multiple operation components
- Highly precise tooling preparation and fixturing
- Innovative machining strategies
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Industry-best practice fixturing techniques
- Refined tool paths and machining approaches
- High-quality materials and cutting tools
4th-axis rotary table
- Complex geometry available through multi-axis tool path generation
- Innovative fixturing
- Industry best practice machining strategies